The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki invite all candidates who choose the institution as 1st or second choice and who scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be informed that EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM is now on SELL. The sells of EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM was officially released on Tuesday, 14th July – Monday.
CLOSING DATE of EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM
Well as you can see, the official commencement of the Ebonyi State University 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM and the closing date is here below:
- Selling of Form starts on: Tuesday, 14th July –
- Closing date for Selling 2015/2016 post utme form is : Monday, 10th August, 2015 (midenight)
Please do not wait until that time. Start now to purchase your post utme form here
How to Buy EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM
There are two possible ways to get the 2015/2016 Post UTME form for EBSU, here they are listed below and the processes.
- According to the instruction online given by the school, applicant are to come down to school campus at CAS and visit any of the banks in there to get the “E-Transact Slip” form which contains the 12 digit number for the post utme registration.
- We can help you get the “E-Transact Slip” form which contains the 12 digit number for the post utme registration. So if you are living far way from the institution, you do not need coming down here just to get the “E-Transact Slip”, all you have to do is make a payment of N4,600 Only (Four Thousand, Six Hundred Naira Only) to any of the account listed below.
Within 24 hours you have made your payment, the “PIN Number” contained in the “E-Transact Slip” will be sent to you via SMS.
But note: When you come for the exam, you are free to call us so that you can collect the teller and the E-Transact Slip, for documentary purpose
Payment details in order to get the Post UTME registration PIN:
Make payment of N4,600 Only (Four Thousand, Six Hundred Naira Only), text the following details to 08032934651:
- Full Name – Make sure the name you send to us is also the way it is in your JAMB result
- Phone Number – Send a correct number so that you can get SMS from us
- State of Origin – If possible you can also include your LGA, but make sure to indicate it.
- Your Choice of Course – Also include your choice of department, faculty and course.
- Your JAME Registration Number
- JAMB Score
- Teller Number
- Email address (Optional)
Bank Name: GTBank Plc
Account No: 0149651074
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account No: 3066151282
Account Name: NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA
How to Register the EBSU 2015/2016 Post UTME After Getting The E-Transact PIN” From Us:
With the e-transact print-out Pin, snt to you, you can access and complete the Registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net.
(i) Visit www.ebsu-edu.net, Click on Prospective Student
(ii) Choose “Apply for Post UTME”
(iii) Input your Confirmation Order (Pin) number and your JAMB Registration number.
(iv) Carefully fill the Post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major
attention to your WAEC/NECO etc details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card Pin
Number; Exam Centre Number, Exam Registration Number, Subjects with Grades
obtained. Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc. Scratch card(s) for the exercise is the
responsibility of each candidate.
(v) Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format of uploading
should be gif or jepg and should not be above 200 x 200 pixel).
(vi) Click on SUBMIT and ensure that all your entries are correct in all the fields.
(vii) Thereafter, your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
(viii) Print and keep your acknowledgement slip for later reference/use.
For more information, visit www.ebsu-edu.net and click on Post UTME Screening Guide.
Candidates should come to the examination centres with the following:
* Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
* Original and photocopy of UTME result notification slip and photocopy of O/L level
results to the examination centres for submission during the examinations. Those
on O/L Awaiting result shall write ‘O/L A/R’ on their UTME result slips.
* Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller)
* HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
At the screening, candidates will answer questions in
* Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
* Any other 3 subjects according to candidates’ choice of programme.
There will be 14 subjects for Arts related candidates and 9 subjects for Science
related candidates to choose from (see details online).
* Payment after Monday, 10th August 2015 shall be of no effect.
* All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for
* Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
* Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be
considered for admission into Ebonyi State University