If you are looking forward to having a free yonder email account and to also explore from other Yandex benefits (free unlimited storage, access to Yandex news and online store, etc…) then you are on the right page to learn how to completely create your own email account fast for free.
What is Yandex Mail?
I believe it’s not new hearing about Email address or email account. But note that they are two different thing, yet similar.
Email Account – this is an account you have sign up with to enable you to receive and sending free mails to others. It really doesn’t matter whether it’s a Yandex mailing or Gmail or Yahoo, or AOL and all others. Your email account has the ability to send and receive mails from them.
Email Address – This is a unique ID which either you have chosen or the system suggested to you (and you accepted it) to become your inbox address for sending and receiving mails.The ID also serves as a user ID to login. With the fact that there are billions of valid emails today, still, yet no one has the same email address. Very one’s email remains different.
Now, Yandex Mail is also a free mailing comparing that allows you create an email account for free for free, including offering other services to make your account relevant to you.
Requirements For Registering New Yandex mail
Nothing much is required, after all, you are not applying for a job here, where you will be asked to upload all kinds of documents and the rest of it.
Here your Name, New username (which becomes your Yandex mail), new password and phone number (which you have to verify).
How To Create A New Yandex Email Account
These steps are also applicable to the mobile app, mobile browser and desktop browser.
So let’s get started…
- visit https://mail.yandex.com
- Creating a new account for the first time then click on “Create an Account”.
- You have to start by filling your full names, then username (but some cases where the username you want isn’t available, Yandex will have to suggest that you select from options given to you).
- Getting to the point to provide a phone number. Make sure putting in the correct phone number that is active because Yandex will be sending you a code to verify your Yandex registration before you can proceed in completing your registration. Click on get code (after entering your phone number starting with country code). then still below the phone number box, you have a box to enter the code sent to you.
- Once that is done, click on “Register” – that is all! Congratulations, you just completed the free Yandex email account registration.
Can I At Anytime Delete My Yandex Account?
Deleting your account is SURE! In the first place, why would you want to delete such a wonderful email account that offers you an unlimited storage space (PLUS other goodies)?
Once you know you no longer want to use the account you can go to your email settings and delete your account. But note that once the account is deleted you are losing every information in your email (including your files, media, documents, etc).
So it is very important that you have a backup of all your files before doing to delete your Yandex mail account.
Does Yandex Mail Have A Mobile App?
Yes, its a thing of necessity that companies (apart from Yandex) have an app because it is believed that the percentage of mobile users is far more that the desktop users. So, for the comfort of using their services the Yandex mobile app is available for Android, iPhone, Windows and BlackBerry. Use the link below to download the latest app for your mobile operating system (for free).
Another good thing about using the app is that every feature still remains the same as it will always be on desktop. This means you will not be losing any tool to organise yourself and your email account.