UNICEF is the world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments. If you are a creative and are passionate about making a difference for children, the UNICEF would like to hear from you. How to Apply for NGO Jobs In Nigeria is written below just read through.
UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS.
How to Apply for NGO Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF is seeking talented professionals in Human Resources at the P-1 and P-2 levels. This is a Generic Vacancy Announcement (GVA) for the Talent Groups for Human Resources Officers at the P-1 and P-2 levels.
- Talent Groups at UNICEF are exclusive lists of pre-vetted, highly qualified professionals intended to fast-track recruitment processes as positions become available globally.
- After a rigorous selection process, successful candidates assessed as ready for these levels will be placed in the P-1 or P-2 Human Resources Talent Group.
- While placement in the Talent Group does not guarantee a position, it is an important resource for filling P-1 and P-2 level vacancies globally for roles of Human Resources Officer.
- Candidates placed into the Talent Group will be reviewed when a relevant position opens and if found suitable, will be offered placement through a direct selection process. Contracts may be Fixed Term (FT) or Temporary Appointment (TA).
To qualify as a Champion for every Child you will have:
- For P-1 level, one year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation
- For P-2 level, two years of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation
- A University Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, International Relations, Psychology or other related Social Science field
- Knowledge of current theories and practices in human resources management
- Ability to research, analyse, evaluate, and synthesize information
- Very good ability to articulate clear and concise ideas and concepts in written and oral form
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with good negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
Method of Application
- Review of applications submitted by the deadline will be done on a rolling basis throughout 2017, depending on the needs of the Organization. Internal candidates at the level (P-1 or P-2) can apply to this GVA.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For comments and contribution on How to Apply for NGO Jobs In Nigeria please use the comment box below. Good Luck!!!