A Stock officer is a person who works in live stock company that receives and dispatch goods, manage stock levels and record stock movement.
A Stock Officer is needed at Tociano Nigeria Limited.
Personal Requirements of A Stock officer:
- enjoy clerical and administrative activities
- good planning and numeracy skills
- a methodical approach to work
- good communication skills
- aptitude for working with computer systems
- able to pay attention to detail.
Tasks of a Good Stock Officer
- Ensure that stock figures received, either direct or by handling agents, are inputted into the system to ensure up-to-date stock on hand reconciliation processes (physical to book value).
- Ensure that appropriate checks are in place for the payment of storage and handling fees.
- Overall responsibility for adhering to occupational health and safety standards and setting company policy in regard to the movement of inventory and management of stock.
- Record inventory movement and assign associated value.
- Work closely with logistics, warehouse and purchasing management.
- Record raw material or commodity receival and storage in a production/processing business.
- Liaise with logistics staff regarding known issues relating to the ability/inability to move or store stock.
How to Apply for Stock Officer Job:
To apply send your CV to [email protected]