There are some procedures How To Apply For EFCC Recruitments which we will be looking into before you will know the qualifications to apply online. Talking about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), it is a law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering in Nigeria.
In addition, EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The It has its head office in Abuja. Follow us as you are updated on How to Apply For EFCC Recruitments.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitments and Requirements
Available Job Vacancies
- Graduates Cadre
- Diploma Cadre
- S.S.C.E Cardre
Qualifications and Requirement
Below are the Requirement for Graduate Cadre, Diploma Cadre, SSCE Cadre;
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND for Graduate cadre
- Candidate Must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must have NCE and OND for diploma cadre
- Must have job experience of not more than 27years
- Qualification for SSCE Cadre is Senior Secondary School (SSCE) Certificate
Note: Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific. Also, the nature of all Jobs vacancies are all Full Time.
EFCC Background Investigation
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. (This is immediately after you pass the interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment).
The investigation includes;
- A medical examination;
- Verification of all employment documents to be submitted
- a test for illegal drugs
- Also, credit and records checks
- And finally extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Furthermore, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please ensure that you fill the correct identity of yourself..
How to Apply
- Go to the EFCC Official website
- Then click on ‘’Career’’ (If there are available jobs you will be notified, but presently no job is available)
- You will be given the form to fill and do yourself well by entering the appropriate entry.
- Then submit.
- All applications should be addressed to: Head, Human Resources, P.M.B. 166,Garki, Abuja.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We brought you this update to lead you on How to Apply for EFCC Recruitments and Requirements. You can be inform in due time when the application is ongoing but for now there is no vacancy.
Use the comment box to type your email and we are ready to respond freely once available. Keep in touch.