This is to inform the general public that those who wrote the 2017 UTME Exam that the 2017/2018 Oduduwa University Admission is in progress. Oduduwa University Admission Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session admission screening exercise in various courses of their choice for both first year and direct entry.
Therefore, to know if you are equally qualified for this admission simply go through the requirements below for procedures on how to go about the online registration. Also note that there are available courses for different department of your choice. Candidate interested are to fill the form online on the 2017/2018 Oduduwa University Admission official website appropriately.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 Oduduwa University Admission
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The following are the requirement for online registration below;
- The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB.
- The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings.
- There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
- Prospective students must attain the UME cut off mark and IJMB exams.
- Contact the Admissions officer at email@example.com for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
- There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
- Here 2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
- OND, HND, NCE or other Certificates from a recognised institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
- Contact the Admission office for more information. You can send e-mail to info@
- For details and Courses Available for Admission pls. Visit oduduwauniversity.edu.ng
How To Apply For Admissions
- Prospective student must pay the application fee of Five thousand naira (=N=5,000).
- The application fee must be paid into the Oduduwa University form account at any branch of First Bank PLC: First Bank A/C: 2013854487
- Please be informed that, you need your teller for the application fee to supply the required info that would be needed to process your admission.
- After payment visit the University official website for Registration.
NOTE: YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT THE FILLED FORM AND THE CONFIRMATION PAGE
Click here Apply online
For more inquiry please visit this page regularly and for other related updated on 2017/2018 Oduduwa University Admission. More-so, you can make good use of the comment box below for questions and feed back. Best of Luck!!