Formally I can to understand that the official portal for printing of NYSC Batch A Call-Up Letter was not functioning, but this time am here to inform you all that the portal is now open.
Here are the procedure you follow in Printing your NYSC Batch A Call-Up Letter. But please note that officially the NYSC Call-up letter printing has begun since on April 20 and will end on April 27, 2016.
Step-by-Step for 2016 Printing of NYSC Batch A Call-Up Letter
- Visit the portal for the printing of call up letters via the link below:
- Log in with your registered email address and password
- On your dashboard, you’ll see PRINT call-up letter
- You can now click on it and then download it
- Note: if you don’t see it, then you are among those enlisted for stream II
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Those that didn’t pay should collect their call-up letters from their Institutions of graduation.
Sample of NYSC Batch A Call-Up Letter
If you have any kind of question concerning 2016 Printing of NYSC Batch A Call-Up Letter, use the comment box below. We will attend to you.